While employed at UCLA Medical School in the 1980s, Larry C. Ford, MD, documented over 650 different disease-causing pathogens that were destroyed in minutes when exposed to small amounts of silver.
- Is a natural broad-spectrum antibiotic, effectively acting against bacterial, viral and fungal conditions.
- Can deal with the most serious and antibiotic-resistant microbes such as MRSA, E. coli, Candida Albicans and Salmonella.
- Unlike its modern prescription antibiotic counterpart, simply doesn’t create resistance or immunity in the organisms that are killed by it.
- Is a general immune boost to help prevent illness and knock out flus and colds.
- Is very effective for tooth and gum infections.
- May be dropped directly into the ear to deal with ear infections.
- Can be used for prompt action against pink eye (conjunctivitis) and other eye infections.
- May be used topically and orally to treat thrush, herpes, shingles and warts.
- Can be inhaled into the lungs with a nebuliser to heal respiratory infections.
- Is also effective as a digestive aid when taken with meals as it stops fermentation of food in the stomach and intestines.
- Prevents infections in cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns and is a rapid tissue healer.
- Is also a fantastic anti-inflammatory remedy. Colloidal silver can reduce swelling, speed healing, and boosts cell recovery.
- Is fantastic in dealing with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, shingles and acne.
- Treats stubborn fungal conditions such as infected toenails, candida, athletes foot and ringworm.
- Is effective against food poisoning and dysentery - a really good idea to take some travelling! Also urinary tract infections.
- Great for dogs, cats, horses and other animals in treating eye and ear infections, skin conditions, wounds and much more.
- Is a naturally occurring trace mineral in our bodies and does not interact with any other medication you might be taking.
- Can be used as a safe, natural and non-toxic surface disinfectant.
- Can be used in the garden to prevent and treat plant diseases.
- May be used to purify water (excluding chemical contamination) and is great to take hiking, travelling etc.